How to change a sump hose on a washing machine
- How to change a sump hose on a washing machine
- Safety first remove plug from main socket
- Tools required are a pair of pliers
- Lay the appliance down on its face protecting with a soft cloth.
- Using the pliers release the spring clip and detach the hose from the pump
- Using the pliers release the clip and detach the hose from the pressure chamber
- Pull the sump hose away from the sump
- Take the new hose from its package ensuring its correct for the appliance
- Using a small amount of sealant fit the new hose to the sump
- Connect the hose to the pressure chamber and the pump, stand the machine up
See full range of washing machine hoses here
Disclaimer: The information provided has been prepared as a guide only and the steps taken are likely to vary for different appliance models. We strongly recommend using a qualified engineer to undertake major repairs and fault finding.