How to change the base plate on a sebo x4 vacuum cleaner
- How to change the base plate on a sebo x4 vacuum cleaner
- Safety first remove plug from mains supply
- Tools required flat-head screwdriver
- With the cleaner upside down prise out soleplate from one end
- With soleplate removed clean any debris from roller and surrounding area
- Take the new soleplate from its package ensuring its correct for the appliance
- Locate the new soleplate into the appliance and push down firmly
- Your appliance is now ready for use.
See the full range of Sebo parts here
Disclaimer: The information provided has been prepared as a guide only and the steps taken are likely to vary for different appliance models. We strongly recommend using a qualified engineer to undertake major repairs and fault finding.