How to change the drum paddle on a tumble dryer
- How to change the drum paddle on a tumble dryer
- Safety first remove plug from mains socket
- Tools required are a Phillips screwdriver and a T20 torque spanner.
- Using the phillips screwdriver remove 2 retaining screws to remove the lid.
- From the front give the lid a firm push backwards
- Now remove the lid
- Rotate the drum until the drum paddle is in this possition
- From the top using the T20 torque spanner remove the 2 retaining screws.
- Remove the drum paddle.
- Take the new drum paddle from its package ensuring its correct for the appliance
- Fit the new drum paddle
- Using the T20 torque spanner replace the 2 retaining screws.
- Refit the lid
- Give the lid a firm push forwards until it clicks into place.
- Replace the 2 lid retaining screws
See full range of Tumble Dryer parts here
Disclaimer: The information provided has been prepared as a guide only and the steps taken are likely to vary for different appliance models. We strongly recommend using a qualified engineer to undertake major repairs and fault finding.