How to change the electronic timer module on a dishwasher
- How to change the electronic timer module on a dishwasher
- Safety first remove plug from mains socket.
- Tools required are a Phillips screwdriver and a flat head screwdriver.
- Using the phillips screwdriver remove the inner screws of the door panel
- Remove the outer screws of the door panel and remove the lower door panel
- Using the phillips screwdriver remove the screws to the upper door panel
- Remove further screws to the upper door panel
- Remove upper door panel
- Make a note of the wires (A photograph is useful) and remove them.
- Wires removed.
- Using the flat head screwdriver carefully unclip timer casing both ends
- Timer unclipped. Now lift and remove timer from upper front panel.
- Take new timer from its package ensuring its correct for the appliance.
- Locate new timer into upper door panel.
- Push down into position
- Fit the wires to the new timer.
- Replace the upper door panel to door
- Replace the screws to the upper door panel
- Replace further screws
- Refit the lower door panel and replace the outer screws
- Replace the inner screws to the lower door panel.
See full range of dishwasher timer modules here
Disclaimer: The information provided has been prepared as a guide only and the steps taken are likely to vary for different appliance models. We strongly recommend using a qualified engineer to undertake major repairs and fault finding.