How to change the recirculation fan on a tumble dryer
- How to change the recirculation fan on a tumble dryer
- Safety first remove plug from mains socket
- Tools required are a phillips screwdriver and a flat head screwdriver
- Using the phillips screwdriver remove the drum bearing cover.
- Using the phillips screwdriver remove the heater casing.
- Using the flat head screwdriver remove the jubilee clip from the fan.
- Remove the fan from the spindle
- Take the new fan from its package ensuring its correct for the appliance.
- Slide the new fan over the spindle.
- Refit the jubilee clip securing the fan to the spindle
- Using the phillips screwdriver refit the heater casing.
- Using the phillips screwdriver refit the drum bearing cover.
See full range of Tumble Dryer fans here
Disclaimer: The information provided has been prepared as a guide only and the steps taken are likely to vary for different appliance models. We strongly recommend using a qualified engineer to undertake major repairs and fault finding.