How to change the soap dispenser on a dishwasher
- How to change the soap dispenser on a dishwasher
- Safety first remove plug from mains socket.
- Tools required are a Phillips screwdriver and a flat head screwdriver.
- Using the phillips screwdriver remove the inner screws of the door panel
- Remove the outer screws of the door panel and remove the lower door panel
- Remove door panel to expose soap dispenser.
- Make a note of the wires (a photograph is useful) and remove them.
- Remove the wires
- Using the phillips screwdriver remove 6 retaing screws
- Gently push the retaining clip with the screwdriver
- Gently push retaining clip in opposite corner.
- Open door and locate soap dispenser
- Remove soap dispenser.
- Clean around soap dispenser aperture inside of door.
- Clean around soap dispenser aperture outside of door.
- Take soap dispenser from its package ensuring its correct for the appliance
- From inside the door fit new soap dispenser
- Push it home firmly until it clips into place.
- From outside the door replace 6 retaining screws
- Replace the wires
- You can now replace the door front
- Using the phillips screwdriver replace the 6 inner screws of the door panel
- Using the phillips screwdriver replace the 2 outer screws of the door panel
See the full range of dishwasher dispensers here
Disclaimer: The information provided has been prepared as a guide only and the steps taken are likely to vary for different appliance models. We strongly recommend using a qualified engineer to undertake major repairs and fault finding.