How to replace a timer knob on a tumble dryer
- How to replace a timer knob on a tumble dryer
- Safety first remove plug from mains socket
- Grip the Timer knob firmly and pull it towards you
- Take the new Timer knob from its package ensuring its correct for the appliance
- Locate the new knob and push it firmly onto the Timer
See full range of Tumble Dryer knobs here
Disclaimer: The information provided has been prepared as a guide only and the steps taken are likely to vary for different appliance models. We strongly recommend using a qualified engineer to undertake major repairs and fault finding.