Portable Gas Detectors For Home And Away by Mercury
Out of Stock
Email me when back in stock - we'll try to re-stock quickly!
- Manufacturer Number
Need to know more? Ask a Question.
- Visible (flashing red LED) and audible alarm signal
- Test function
- Housed in a white plastic enclosure
- Fixed 1.5m mains lead and plug
|Power supply||230Vac, 50Hz|
|Alarm level||<25% LEL|
|Operation temperature||-10Â°C - 50Â°C|
|Dimensions||126 x 73 x 76mm|
Write the first review of Gas Detector.
News for 'Gas Detector'
Workers had raised alarm bells 30/03/2012
French workers on an North sea Elgin platform had reportedly raised safety concerns regarding rising prgas pressures
Evacuation in the North Sea 27/03/2012
Energy business Shell has evacuated most of it's workers from two of it's platform in the Norht Sea after an underwater gas leak was detected.
Gas leak forces apartment residents to flee 21/03/2012
Fireman had to eacuate a building because of a natural gas leak which could have proven fatal
Flats evacuated after thieves stole metalwhich caused a gas leak 19/03/2012
Forty homes were evacuated after thieves stole metal copper piping from a boiler in a flat
Gas leak responsible for deaths of campers 18/03/2012
A Leaking gas appliance is said to be responsible for the death of 3 men in Australia whilst on a camping trip. The 3 men which included a Son and a Father died whilst in there caravan after a gas bottle was left on.
A Family Of Four Have Been rescued 12/03/2012
A Mother with her four children had to be rescued from their property in Belfast after being exposed to carbon monoxide and gas
Healthcare College Completely Evacuated 07/03/2012
More than one hundred students were evacuated from a health care collecge because of a gas leak
Gas leak detected forces complete evacuation 07/03/2012
Police and fire men were reportedly evacuating people from there homes after a natural gas leak was detected, it was said to have been a major and very dangerous leak
Gas leak caused explosion and fire 07/03/2012
Fire rescuers have said that a gas leak which then cuased an explosion and fire in new haven is due to a badly installed gas appliance and are highlighting the dangers of using non certified gas fitters.
Restaurant shut after gas leak 06/03/2012
A local restaurant was forced to be closed in Redruth after detection of a gas leak, Emergency services were called in after stron smells of gas were semlt and reported