High Stock Levels
Quality Compatible non genuine Replacement Drum Paddles (Genuine Part Number C00268109 & C00064789 ) *Free Delivery*
- 12 Hole
- Dimensions of Base 225mm X 55mm
- Also Known As: Drum Lifter
- Packed Quantity
- 3 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
How to Advice
How to change Drum Assembly on a Hotpoint Washing Machine
Fits the Following Models
Choose a manufacturer to reveal the models that the part 3 X Indesit Hotpoint Ariston Washing Machine Drum Paddle Lifter 12 Hole is suitable for.
Search our range of 3 X Indesit Hotpoint Ariston Washing Machine Drum Paddle Lifter 12 Hole C00268109-3-pack by Ufixt models by entering your model number to perform a search.
Write the first review of 3 X Indesit Hotpoint Ariston Washing Machine Drum Paddle Lifter 12 Hole.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
Why Do Washing Machine Drum Paddles Need Replacing?
- Items have been put in to the washing machine that should not go in the washing machine causing the plastic to break.
- Over a period of time the plastic starts to deteriorate and cannot take the stress of the loads.
- Previous replacements have not been fitted correctly causing them to break during use.
How To Identify Which Drum Paddle You Need
- To be absolutely certain you should check that the model number of your appliance is listed.
- With this particular drum paddle you can also identify by counting the number of holes on the top (if yours has 12 holes then this one is a suitable replacement).