DSM2-6 MkIII Digital Speaker Management System by Citronic
High Stock Levels
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- 9.50cm x 54.00cm x 30.00cm
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of DSM2-6 MkIII Digital Speaker Management System.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 2 input, 6 output fully balanced
- Inputs: 6-band shelving or parametric EQ
- Inputs: Phase and Gain correction
- Outputs: Crossover types: L-R / Bessel / Butterworth
- Outputs: 6-band parametric EQ
- Outputs: Time correction delay
- Outputs: Adjustable Limiter
- All inputs/outputs independently controlled
- Linkable via RS485 for expanded systems
- 1U rack mountable
- RS-232 to RS-485 converter included
- Software included for Win XP (PIII 500, 128MB RAM) or higher
|Power supply||115/230Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)|
|Crossover||L-R; Bessel; Butterworth.|
|PC Com port||USB and RS485 (RJ45)|
|Dimensions||483 x 44 x 220mm|
|Input EQ||6-band parametric EQ|
|Mute||Any input or output channel|
|Input/output polarity||In phase (+) or reverse (-)|
|Processor||96kHz, 32-bit DSP|
|Limiter||6 x output (adjustable)|
|CMRR||>70dB @ 1kHz|
|Channel crosstalk||>80dB @ 1kHz|
|Output EQ||6-band: Hi/Lo-shelf or Para|
|Display||2 x 24 character LCD + mute, edit & level LEDs|
|Input impedance : balanced||20k Ohms|
|Output impedance : balanced||100 Ohms|
|THD||<0.01% @ 0dBu/1kHz|