Tetramer - Quad-beam LED Moving Head System by QTX
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- 38.50cm x 34.50cm x 34.50cm
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Tetramer - Quad-beam LED Moving Head System.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Each head is fitted with a high power 10W quad colour CREE® LED (RGBW)
- 16 pre-programmed auto modes, stand alone and sound-to-light operation
- 6, 12, 14 or 27 channel DMX
- Master/slave mode for synchronising multiple Tetramer systems
- Built-in top hat allows the effect to be mounted onto any 35mmØ stand pole
- We recommend that this product is used within the guidelines HSG95
- Focused lens achieves long distance light projection and a soft beam effect when projected through smoke or haze
- Easy to set up, just plug and play
- Compact design achieved by combining 4 moving heads into one unit
- Detatchable mounting hooks supplied (max. 48mm truss)
|Power supply||100-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)|
|LED type||4 x 10W CREE® Quad colour (RGBW)|
|DMX channels||6, 12, 14, 27|
|LED safety standard||BSEN62471:2008|
|Dimensions||320 x 320 x 250mm|
|PAN range||540º per head|
|Tilt range||270º per head|