carbon monoxide poisoning detectors by SJD Supplies LTD New!

RRP £24.99

£18.24

No quibble money back guarantee

No Longer Stocked

Trustpilot Badge

Item Information

Protection from the deadly CO gas is essential in every home. for more detailed information click the link below

http://www.yourspares.co.uk/parts/ys170495/carbon-monoxide-alarm-co201.aspx

Colour
White
Weight
0.2kg

Customer Reviews

Write the first review of Carbon Monoxide Alarm.

Questions & Answers

Delivery Information

For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.

We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.

Please view our About Delivery page for full details.

Returns & Refunds

If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.

If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.

Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.

News for 'Carbon Monoxide Alarm'

  • Seven hospitalised after carbon monoxide poisoning 16/04/2012

    7 people have been admitted to hospital after exposure to the deadly carbon monoxide was detected in significantly high levels

    Read full article

  • Call for all home to have carbon monoxide alarms 30/03/2012

    A report provided by the government in the UK is calling for carbon monoxide alarms to be installed in every home.  At present all new build homes have to be fitted with a carbon monoxide detector

    Read full article

  • MP's urge crackdown on unsafe boiler installation 30/03/2012

    There are two hundred and fifty thousand unsafe and illeagaly installed gas appliances in the United Kingdom each year resulting in the deaths of arounf 50 people every year.    This has resulted in MP's calling for reform over carbon monoxide rules

    Read full article

  • Inquest confirms death by carbon monoxide 27/03/2012

    The couple from Britain which were found dead at their holiday appartment in Estonia had most certainly been posioned by the deadly carbon monoxide according to an inquest.  The British banker Phil Townsend and his wife Mary who was fifty one were found in February..

    Read full article

  • Carbon monoxide advice to be issued 21/03/2012

    The local fire rescue service in the Isle of Man is offering and issuing advice on carbon monoxide dangers and preventative measures which can be taken,  this is due to a number of incidents involving carbon monoxide

    Read full article

  • Hotel evacuated after high levels of carbon monoxide detected 20/03/2012

    Hotel guests in Hyatt Place have been evacuated after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected

    Read full article

  • Gas fitter accused of death 17/03/2012

    A Female was found dead and her house mate was left paralised and in a vegetative condition after being pisoned by the deadly carbon monoxide a court was told.

    Read full article

  • Male Dead And Wife Seriously Unwell 15/03/2012

    A Male has been found dead and his Wife still seriously ill after being poisoned by carbon monoxide whilst having a barbeques on a camping trip.  The couple were staying in a wooden hut in the lake district...

    Read full article

  • Family poisoned by Carbon monoxide 13/03/2012

    A fully qualified gas engineer is to be prosecuted after his poor workmanship led to a family of five being hositalised after exposure to carbon monoxide

    Read full article

  • 1 person found dead and 2 others hospitalised after carbon monoxide poisoning 10/03/2012

    2 more were taken to hospital and treated for possible carbon monoxide poisoning after receiving a call just after 10AM

    Read full article

Loading...