Behringer EPQ Series Europower Slave Amplifiers - Model EPQ2000 by Behringer
EPQ Series amplifiers combine serious output power with high-tech efficiency to create feather-light power amps that will keep your rig kicking for years to come.
Power RMS (W) @ 4 Ohms 2x1000.
- 26.20 x 48.30 x 9.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Out of Stock
Only 5 Left in Stock
Write the first review of Behringer EPQ Series Europower Slave Amplifiers - Model EPQ2000.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload prote
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- 2 x 1 kW into 4 Ohms; 2 x 600 W into 8 Ohms PEAK POWER
|Net weight (kg)||8|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||90x483x262|
|Inputs||XLR and 1/4" TRS|
|Outputs||2x Professional Speak Connectors, Binding Posts|
|Power RMS (W) @ 4 Ohms||2x1000|
|Power RMS (W) @ 8 Ohms||2x600|