Behringer B1030A Active Studio Monitors (Single) by Behringer
Only 5 Left in Stock
Behringer B1030A Truth High-Resolution, Active 2-Way Reference Studio Monitor with 5.25" Kevlar Woofer. (Priced and Sold Individually)
- 28.00 x 19.50 x 29.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer B1030A Active Studio Monitors (Single).
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- High-precision crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- "Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to advanced wave guide technology
- Long-throw 5.25" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone for ultimate bass response
- Ultra-high resolution, ferrofluid-cooled 1" dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Precision Class A/B amplifiers with active protection circuits: 50 W for LF/25 W for HF
- Ultra-linear studio monitor with true active design
|Product Dimensions (mm)||290x195x280|
|Net weight (kg)||5.630|