Behringer B212D Eurolive 12" Active Speaker Cabinet - Colour Black by Behringer
Only 5 Left in Stock
Behringer B212D Eurolive Active 550-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 12" Woofer and 1.35" Compression Driver
- 34.50 x 27.00 x 55.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer B212D Eurolive 12" Active Speaker Cabinet - Colour Black.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Extremely powerful 12" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-power 550 Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
|Net weight (kg)||14.5|
|Sensitivity (dBV/Pa)||-40 to +4|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||550x270x345|
|Power RMS (W)||280 W Low Frequency/65 W High Frequency|
|Peak Music Power (W)||450 W Low Frequency/100 W High Frequency|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||65-20000|
|Crossover Frequency (Hz)||2.4|