Behringer 1002B XENYX Small Format Mixer by Behringer
Out of Stock
Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation, 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps, Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound.
- 29.80 x 21.60 x 7.30
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer 1002B XENYX Small Format Mixer.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- One post-fader FX send and one pre-fader MON send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applications
- 4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs
- Neo-classic ''British'' 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
|Net weight (kg)||2.77|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||73x298x216 (2.875x11.75x8.5")|