Behringer Europower Stereo Slave Amplifiers - Model EP4000 by Behringer
Professional Stereo Power Amplifier with ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) Technology. The product features 4 Ohms (bridge mode), Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance.
Power Bridge (W) @ 4 Ohms 4000.
- 40.50 x 48.30 x 9.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer Europower Stereo Slave Amplifiers - Model EP4000.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Independent limiters per channel offer reliable protection against overload and distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- 2 x 2000 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 1400 Watts into 4 Ohms; 4000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
|Power RMS (W) @ 2 Ohms||2 x 1250|
|Net weight (kg)||17.4|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||90x483x405|
|Power Bridge (W) @ 4 Ohms||4000|
|Power RMS (W) @ 4 Ohms||2 x 950|
|Power RMS (W) @ 8 Ohms||2 x 550|