Behringer DR400 Digital Reverb/delay Guitar Effects Pedal by Behringer
Behringer DR400 Digital Stereo Reverb/Delay Effects Pedal
- 6.50 x 12.00 x 5.50
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer DR400 Digital Reverb/delay Guitar Effects Pedal.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Ultimate digital reverb/delay effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo effects including reverb, delay and combinations
- Dedicated Mode, Reverb/Delay time, Tone/Feedback and Balance controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
|Power Supply||BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply or a 9V battery (not supplied)|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||55x120x65|
|Net weight (kg)||0.3|