Behringer PMP2000 Europower Mixer Amplifier by Behringer
Only 2 Left in Stock
The PMP2000 mixer delivers 800 Watts of massive power and incredible performance through new-generation amplifier technology, crystal-clear sound plus an ultra-compact and lightweight design.
- 27.00 x 46.00 x 28.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer PMP2000 Europower Mixer Amplifier .
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Ultra compact 2 x 350 Watt stereo powered mixer (800 Watt bridged mode)
- Ultra Low Noise ULN design, high headroom and ultratransparent audio
- 10 channel mixer section features 6 mono and 3 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape inputs
- Studio grade 24 bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multieffects
- 9 high quality IMP Invisible Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
|Net weight (kg)||13.6|
|Gross weight retail box (kg)||16|
|Retail box dimensions (HxWxD mm)||333x516x354|
|Outputs||2 x Speakon|
|Power Input||230 VAC @ 50 Hz|
|Power RMS (W)||2 x 250 W into 4 Ohm|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||280x460x270|