Behringer C-3 Studio Condenser Microphone by Behringer
Out of Stock
STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE C-3 Dual-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- 7.70 x 12.30 x 30.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer C-3 Studio Condenser Microphone.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Pressure gradient transducer with shock mounted dual diaphragm capsule
- Selectable cardioid, omni directional or figure eight pick up pattern
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Professional large dual diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
|Net weight (kg)||0.42|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||300x123x77|