Behringer Ultra DI Box DI600P by Behringer
Out of Stock
ULTRA-DI DI600P High-Performance Passive Direct Injection Box
- 12.80 x 9.50 x 3.50
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer Ultra DI Box DI600P.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Connect your guitar or bass directly to your mixer
- Converts any unbalanced line-level signal to balanced mic-level output
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to amplifiers and mixers
- Allows the use of long cables without losing high frequencies
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
|Product Dimensions (mm)||35x95x128|
|Net weight (kg)||0.3|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||160x 150x 50mm|