Behringer BTR 2000 Tuner by Behringer
Out of Stock
RACKTUNER BTR2000 Ultra-Flexible, Auto-Chromatic 2-Channel Tuner with Metronome and Integrated Racklight
- 11.30 x 48.30 x 4.40
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer BTR 2000 Tuner.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Manual or automatic A-tone standard pitch calibration from 428 Hz to 452 Hz in 1-Hz increments, transposable by a maximum of ± 7 semitones for especially flexible tuning
- 11 different tuner modes (e. g. "chromatic", "banjo" or open tunings) based on 12 equally tempered tones.
- Integrated, switchable racklights with high-power LEDs
- Useful metronome, adjustable from 30 to 240 bpm with audible and visual beat indicator.
- Multi-functional tuner including built-in microphone
|Net weight (kg)||0.35|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||44x483x113|