Behringer BCR2000 B-Control Rotary USB/Midi Controller by Behringer
Out of Stock
The exciting new B-CONTROL Series combines the unlimited versatility of today's audio software with the feel of real controls.
- 30.00 x 10.00 x 33.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer BCR2000 B-Control Rotary USB/Midi Controller.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- 24 high-resolution encoders with LED rings for ultimate control over virtual mixers, synths, samplers and effects processors
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
|Net weight (kg)||2.25|
|Software Download Links||See Behringer website for details|
|Software DVD Included||No|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||330x100x300|