Behringer Black B-Control Audio BCA2000. Boxed by Behringer
Only 1 Left in Stock
The BCA2000 is a Windows XP-compatible high-speed USB 2.0 multi-channel audio MIDI control interface that raises your performance to a whole new level. Not only does it provide an intuitive control surface with 100-mm faders for audio MIDI sequencing, it also features a high-performance analog input section that has 2 state-of-the-art studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with +48 V phantom power, plus line and Hi-Z guitar inputs. Combine this with its versatile digital input and output formats like ADAT, ADAT S/MUX, AES/EBU and S/PDIF (including DOLBY DIGITAL and DTS options) and you have an unlimited array of interfacing capabilities.
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer Black B-Control Audio BCA2000. Boxed.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- High-performance analog input section with 2 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps, +48 V phantom power plus Line and Hi-Z Guitar inputs
- Fully equipped USB/MIDI interface with 1 MIDI In / 2 MIDI Outs individually selectable for 16 / 32 MIDI channels
- Simultaneous use of 3 analog input sources (1 mono + 1 stereo), digital input sources plus full multi-channel playback at 24-bit/96 kHz
- Fully equipped master and monitor sections with 100-mm faders, individual level controls for 2 speakers, 2 phones and Direct monitor function plus separate Dim, Mute and Mono functions
- High-resolution 2 x 12-segment LED stereo in/out level meter
|Dimensions (mm)||330 x 300 x 100 mm|