Behringer DEQ2496 Ultracurve Pro Equalizer by Behringer
Out of Stock
ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 Ultra High-Precision Digital 24-Bit/96 kHz EQ/RTA Mastering Processor
- 21.50 x 48.80 x 4.40
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer DEQ2496 Ultracurve Pro Equalizer.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
- Separate RTA mic/line input with phantom power,
- Flexible Compressor/Expander function with Peak Limiter per stereo channel as well as additional Stereo Imager and Stereo Delay for delay line applications
- 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer plus three Dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Ultra high-resolution processor for all EQ, RTA and dynamic applications, especially for PA and audiophile mastering
|Net weight (kg)||2.24|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||44x488x215|