Behringer MDx4600 Multicom Pro XL Crossover/Limiter/Expander by Behringer
Out of Stock
MULTICOM PRO-XL MDX4600 Interactive Reference-Class 4-Channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/ Peak Limiter with Dynamic Enhancer and Low Contour Filter
- 21.70 x 48.30 x 4.40
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer MDx4600 Multicom Pro XL Crossover/Limiter/Expander.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Stereo couple function selectable for channels 1/2 and 3/4
- Four channels of first-class dynamic control in a single rack space
- Switchable dynamic enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
|Net weight (kg)||2.4|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||44x483x217|