Behringer B812Neo Eurolive 12" Active Speaker Cabinet by Behringer
Out of Stock
DSP-Controlled 1200 Watt 12" PA Speaker System with Neodymium Speakers and Integrated Mixer.
- 38.00 x 39.50 x 66.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer B812Neo Eurolive 12" Active Speaker Cabinet.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor for ultimate system control
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance
- Extremely powerful and light weight 12" neodymium woofer provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Ultra-compact and light weight plastic composite material provides excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels (speaker weighs only 19 kg/41 lbs)
- High-power 1200 Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system with integrated mixer for live and playback applications
|Net weight (kg)||18.96|
|Sensitivity (dBV/Pa)||-40 to +10|
|Power RMS (W)||LF: 800/HF: 50|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||660x395x380|
|Peak Music Power (W)||LF: 1200/HF:60|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||45-20000|
|Crossover Frequency (Hz)||1.54|