Behringer F1320D 12" Active Monitor Speaker Cabinet by Behringer
This 300 W active monitor system has its own 3 band EQ and dedicated volume knob, so you not only have control of the output, but you can tweak the highs, mids and lows for a clear, true sense of your performance. The F1320D weighs less than 40 lbs (18 kg), making them easy to transport and set up.
- 36.00 x 40.60 x 58.00
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer F1320D 12" Active Monitor Speaker Cabinet.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Ultra low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 3 band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Extremely powerful 12" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High resolution 1" HF driver for exceptional high frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra wide sound dispersion
- Internal switch mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super lightweight
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- High power 300 W 2 way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
|Retail box dimensions (HxWxD mm)||675x503x455|
|Gross weight retail box (kg)||19.3|
|Net weight (kg)||15|
|Power Input||240 V AC @ 50 Hz|
|Sensitivity (dBV/Pa)||-50 to 0|
|Impedance (Ohms)||20k balanced/30k unbalanced|
|Connector||XLR, 1/4" TRS|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||580x406x360|
|Power RMS (W)||Low-frequency: 160/8 Ohm, High-frequency: 40/8 Ohm|
|Peak Music Power (W)||Low-frequency: 225/8 Ohm, High-frequency: 72/8 Ohm|