Behringer FBQ100 SHARK Feedback Destroyer by Behringer
Out of Stock
Whether you use it with microphones, acoustic instruments, or as a delay line for large venue loudspeaker systems, the FBQ100 is a "must-have" for your live and studio toolkit. Thanks to its intelligent "Learn Mode", the FBQ100 can automatically equalize your PA and protect your sound system from feedback.
- 13.00 x 8.60 x 5.50
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer FBQ100 SHARK Feedback Destroyer.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Noise gate with automatic and manual parameter settings
- Automatic compressor with variable density
- Subsonic filter with adjustable cut-off frequency
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Delay line with up to 2.5 seconds of delay, adjustable in meters, feet and msec
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Gain control and +48 V phantom power
- Narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 8 feedback frequencies
- High performance single channel Feedback Destroyer with integrated microphone preamp, delay line, noise gate and compressor
|Net weight (kg)||0.38|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||55x86x130|