Behringer C50A Behritone Active Studio Monitor (Single) by Behringer
Out of Stock
BEHRITONE C50A full range reference studio monitor let you hear what your mixes will sound like on real world systems such as car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass challenged systems. Each 6.5" cube contains its own dedicated 30 Watt Class D power amp and a specially designed 5 1/4" full range speaker for crystal clear audio reproduction. (Priced and Sold Individually).
- 19.70 x 16.50 x 16.50
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer C50A Behritone Active Studio Monitor (Single).
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with multiple coats of high gloss piano lacquer finish
- Precision milled, high rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
- Servo balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors plus gain control for precise calibration in stereo setups
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
View more C50A videos (Priced and Sold Individually).
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small diaphragm full range driver configuration
- Frequency response from 90 Hz to 17 kHz with zero crossover phase distortion
- High resolution, 30 Watt active nearfield monitor
|Frequency Response (Hz)||90 to 17k|
|Peak Music Power (W)||36 @ 8 Ohm|
|Connector||Servo-balanced XLR, 1/4" TRS and RCA|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||165x165x197|
|Power RMS (W)||36 @ 8 Ohm|
|Net weight (kg)||3.5|