Behringer iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifiers With DSP - Model NU6000DSP by Behringer
Behringer iNUKE DSP Series power amplifiers pack massive amounts of output power into exceptionally lightweight, rack mountable packages.
- 24.80 x 48.30 x 48.30
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Out of Stock
Only 5 Left in Stock
Only 5 Left in Stock
Write the first review of Behringer iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifiers With DSP - Model NU6000DSP.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Delivers 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1500 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs/5.5 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High performance DSP and 24 bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range
- DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
|Power RMS (W) @ 8 Ohms||2x1600|
|Power RMS (W) @ 4 Ohms||2x3100|
|Inputs||XLR, 1/4'' TRS Combo|
|Net weight (kg)||5.40|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||89x483x328|
|Outputs||2x locking-style speaker connectors|