Behringer iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifiers - Model NU1000 by Behringer
Out of Stock
iNUKE Series power amplifiers pack massive amounts of output power into exceptionally lightweight, rack mountable packages.
Power RMS (W) @ 4 Ohms 2x300.
- 24.00 x 48.30 x 8.90
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Only 2 Left in Stock
Write the first review of Behringer iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifiers - Model NU1000.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1050 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7 lbs/3.3 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool running High Density Class D technology with "near-zero" thermal build-up
- Ultra efficient switch mode power supply for noise free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
|Net weight (kg)||2.8|
|Outputs||2x locking-style speaker connectors|
|Power Bridge (W) @ 4 Ohms||1000|
|Power Bridge (W) @ 8 Ohms||500|
|Power RMS (W) @ 2 Ohms||2x500|
|Power RMS (W) @ 4 Ohms||2x300|
|Power RMS (W) @ 8 Ohms||2x150|
|Inputs||XLR, 1/4'' TRS Combo|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||89x483x240|