Behringer P16-I Powerplay 16 Channel Input Module by Behringer
Only 5 Left in Stock
A basic BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16 installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console, and up to six P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio, a small to medium-sized band, or a worship team.
- 18.50 x 48.20 x 4.50
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer P16-I Powerplay 16 Channel Input Module.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Digital inputs support 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Signal Present and Clip LEDs per channel plus ADAT status LEDs
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and signals for up to 6 Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET expansion network connector (RJ45)
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- 4 position gain switches per channel pair (-10, 0, +4, +22 dB)
- State-of-the-art 24-bit A/D converters for premium audio quality
- 16 balanced, high-headroom TRS audio inputs
- 2 x 8 channel ADAT optical inputs with auto detect and priority select
- Converts 16 analog inputs into 24 bit digital audio to be transmitted via standard CAT5e cable
|Net weight (kg)||2.07|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||45x482x185|