Bugera Trirec Infinium Boutique-Style 100 Watt 3 Channel Valve Amplifier Head by Bugera
The Trirec Infinium features a Varipower dial that scales output power from 1 to 100 W, INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology to extend the lifespan of your output valves and allow you to run all 6L6s, 6550s, EL34s (or mix any combination of the above). The TRIREC also gives you 3 preamp channels, each with a wide array of sonic options, internal reverb, an adjustable and remote switchable boost, an FX loop, and 3 rectifier modes to choose from (valve, silicon diode, valve and silicon diode).
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Bugera Trirec Infinium Boutique-Style 100 Watt 3 Channel Valve Amplifier Head.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- VARIPOWER control allows the maximum power to be seamlessly scaled down to produce a cranked amp sound at much lower volumes
- Dedicated Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence and Volume controls per channel for awesome sound shaping
- Adjustable and remote controllable Boost function for ultimate punch when playing leads
- Heavy duty 6 button footswitch for channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop function included - doubles as MIDI IN/THRU for complete MIDI remote switching
- Manual or auto-assignable FX Loop with independent Send and Return level controls
- External Switching connectors for remote control of channel selection, Boost, Reverb and FX Loop
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Multi-impedance output connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Integrated high class reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- 3 unique rectifier modes featuring 2 x 5U4 valves and silicon diodes for ultimate performance
- 3 fully independent channels with switchable killer voicings (Classic, Vintage and Modern) featuring 5 x 12AX7 valves
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology – extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times
- Hand-built and hand-wired 100-Watt Class A/B amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
|Net weight (kg)||23.6|