Bugera 1960 Infinium British Classic 150 Watt Valve Amplifier Head by Bugera
Only 5 Left in Stock
The 1960 Infinium features a no-compromise post phase inverter master volume that can be bypassed for direct signal path and a huge output transformer with specially nested windings for increased dynamic response and clarity. The onboard FX Loop (with true bypass) is ideal for use with external FX, preamps or modeling processors, making the 1960 the go-to amplifier for massive stage sound and unbridled versatility. The 2 channels come equipped with 2 input jacks each that be used in separate, parallel or cascading operation, bridging the tonal eras of the 60s, 70s and 80s.
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Bugera 1960 Infinium British Classic 150 Watt Valve Amplifier Head.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Original 60s tone control section with Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence
- FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Hand-built all valve amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves with a monstrous output transformer
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology – extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times
- Two preamp channels with 4 input jacks perform in separate, parallel or cascaded operation, bridging the tonal eras of the 60s, 70s and 80s
- Vintage hot-rodded preamp mod from the early 80s featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying tone and classic hi-gain
- Post-phase splitter Master control with true bypass for authentic performance
|Net weight (kg)||13.2|
|Net weight (kg)||23.5|