Bugera 1990 Infinium British Bite 120 Watt Valve Amplifier Head with Reverb by Bugera
This new version of the highly popular 1990 allows switching between full throttle pentode or more harmonic triode (60 Watt) modes. Featuring Clean and Lead channels with separate master volume and reverb controls and a dual-control footswitch.
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Bugera 1990 Infinium British Bite 120 Watt Valve Amplifier Head with Reverb.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- FX Loop with dedicated Level control
- Frequency compensated Recording output
- Heavy duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Power switch to select between pentode or triode (60 Watt) operation
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Integrated high class reverb with dedicated Reverb controls for each channel
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology – extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times
- Hand-built 120 Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x 5881 valves
|Net weight (kg)||22|