Bugera 333XL Infinium Hardcore 120 Watt 3 Channel Valve Amplifier Head by Bugera
Only 5 Left in Stock
The 333XL/333XL-212 is the big brother to the 333 Series, with four key additions: overall active Presence control, EL34 power tubes for a more compressed, tighter midrange, Noise Gate on Lead channel and XL switch on Crunch and Lead channels. The 333XL also features 3 fully independent channels: Clean, Crunch and Lead, each with its own volume feeding the overall master volume.
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Bugera 333XL Infinium Hardcore 120 Watt 3 Channel Valve Amplifier Head.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Overall active Presence control.
- Comes loaded with EL34 power tubes for a more compressed, tighter midrange.
- Noise Gate on Lead channel. This is an ANALOGUE gate that will never close or shut you off in a clean passage. It is designed to decrease high frequency noise and hiss without changing your tone and it works loads better than a lot of competitors' gates.
- XL switch on Crunch and Lead channels. The XL function will add more "chunk" to your sound. You can add some thunder to the combo version to more closely emulate a 412 cab, thicken the sound of single coil pickups or add sustain to single-note melodic passages.
- Adjustable Noise Gate available on Lead channel
- Fully independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Classic Presence control for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Remote controlled FX Loop with adjustable Send and Return level also serves as Boost function
- Heavy duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Hand-built 120 Watt amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves (convertible to 6L6)
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology – extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times
- Modern 3 channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves for boutique clean and face melting hi-gain tone
- Integrated high class reverb is assignable per channel and has a dedicated Reverb control
- XL switches on the Lead and Crunch channels for killer low end control
|Net weight (kg)||13.2|
|Net weight (kg)||21.5|