Behringer VP2520 Eurolive Speaker Cabinet With Dual 15" Drivers by Behringer
Only 5 Left in Stock
Professional 2000 Watt PA Speaker with Dual 15" Woofers and 1.75" Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver.
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer VP2520 Eurolive Speaker Cabinet With Dual 15" Drivers.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Overload protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4" jack connectors
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Professional 2000 W 2 Way PA speaker system (500 W Continuous/2000 W Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- 2 extremely powerful 15" long excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
|Net weight (kg)||30|
|Crossover Frequency (Hz)||2.2|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||40-22k|
|Peak Music Power (W)||2000|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||1065x475x510|
|Compression Driver (mm)||45 (1.75")|
|Net weight (kg)||30|