Behringer VP1520 Eurolive 15" Speaker Cabinet by Behringer
Professional 1000 W PA Speaker with 15" Woofer and 1.75" Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver.
- 46.50 x 45.50 x 68.50
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Behringer VP1520 Eurolive 15" Speaker Cabinet.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4" jack connectors
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Professional 1000 W 2 Way PA speaker system (250 W Continuous/1000 W Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
|Compression Driver (mm)||45 (1.75")|
|Crossover Frequency (Hz)||2.5|
|Peak Music Power (W)||1000|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||685x455x465|
|Net weight (kg)||30|
|Net weight (kg)||22.6|