Celestion CDX1-1430 50 W Compression Driver by Celestion
Neodymium magnet compression driver with aluminium diaphragm and copper clad aluminium voice coil.
- 8.90 x 8.90 x 7.80
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of Celestion CDX1-1430 50 W Compression Driver.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Aluminium diaphragm combined with elastomer surround delivers lower distortion performance
- Ferrofluid in magnet gap prevents sensitivity loss through thermal compression
- Copper sleeve on pole reduces inductive rise for improved HF performance
- 50 Wrms power handling (AES standard) and 108 dB sensitivity
- 1" exit neodymium compression driver with 1.4" copper clad aluminium voice coil
|Net weight (kg)||0.5|
|Usable Frequency Range (Hz)||2000-20000|
|Voice Coil Diameter (mm)||35|
|Throat Size (mm)||25.4|
|Product Dimensions (mm)||78x89x89|
|Power RMS (W)||50|