LED IR Floodlight - Led Infrared Floodlight by Ufixt
Out of Stock
LED infrared floodlight
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
- Product Number
Write the first review of LED IR Floodlight - Led Infrared Floodlight.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Aperture angle: 90°, high operating range: approx. 35 m
- With built-in photo cell, switches the infrared floodlight on or off at a luminous intensity of 3 lx. Switch-on delay: 10 s
- For the use in surveillance systems with cameras suitable for infrared
- LEDs of high luminous intensity as a light source (850 nm)
- Weatherproof aluminium housing
- Supplied with wall bracket, for panning and tilting
- Matching regulated PSU available at option, e.g. PS-120WP
|Power supply||DC current /˜ 12-24 V/12 W|
|IR wave range||850 nm|
|Lighting hours||10,000 h|
|Radiation angle/Beam angle||H: 90°) x V: 90°|
|Operating range||35 m|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-30 °C to +40 °C|