IR Color Camera by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of IR Color Camera.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- With integrated IR suppression filter for perfect colour quality at daytime, automatic change of suppression filter at night for activating the IR light suitability and increasing the luminous sensitivity in B/W operation
- 8-fold digital zoom
- Zoom lens (3.8-38mm)
- Due to 30 infrared LEDs, suitable for application in the dark. For this purpose, the camera switches to B/W operation (IR operating range: 30m, with optimum reflection)
- Privacy masking function
- Mirror function
- On-screen menu control (OSD)
- Camera functions can be adjusted via supplied cable-connected remote control
- Including sunshield, wall bracket for panning and tilting and 1.2m connection cable for power supply and video (BNC)
- Operating voltage: 24V˜ and 12V DC current
|Image sensor||6.35mm (¼") CCD|
|Number of pixels||hor. 752 x vert. 582|
|Resolution||500 lines (colour) 570 lines (B/W)|
|Min. illumination||0.7 lux (w/o IR illumination)|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-10 °C to +50 °C|
|Power supply||12V DC current /800mA or 24V˜/460mA|
|Dimensions||Ø 82mm x 145mm|
|Other features||IP67, AGC, BLC, FL, DNR, suit. for IR|