Multiplex Recorder by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Multiplex Recorder.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Video compression: H.264
- Network connection, access via Internet Explorer
- 2 x USB 2.0 interface for exporting data onto a USB stick and for connecting an optional USB mouse
- VGA output
- Almost silent operation due to fanless cooling concept
- Triplex (live picture, simultaneous recording and reproduction possible)
- Video motion detector: 16x12 sensor surfaces for each camera with adjustable sensitivity
- Recording speed: up to 100 pictures/sec. (DMR-604) or up to 200 pictures/sec. (DMR-608, DMR-616), depending on the resolution
- 3 recording qualities
- Recording time depends on recording speed, recording quality and hard disk capacity
- Manual recording, alarm-controlled, time-controlled or motion-triggered recording
- Quick search by time list or event list
- Password protection
- PTZ cameras can be controlled (PELCO D protocol)
- Alarm inputs and alarm output
- Audio output
- OSD: German/English/French/Spanish/Polish and 16 other languages, instruction manual: English
|Video inputs||16 x BNC|
|Video outputs||1 x BNC, main monitor 1 x BNC, call monitor 1 x VGA|
|Audio inputs||1 x RCA|
|Audio outputs||1 x RCA|
|Resolution||720x576 pixels (50 fps) 720x288 pixels (100 fps) 360x288 pixels (200 fps)|
|Recording||max. 200 pictures/sec.|
|Menu adjustments||on-screen menu (OSD)|
|Recording mode||manual, alarm, timer, video motion detector|
|Search mode||date and time, event|
|Lettering||date and time, camera title|
|Video loss detection||included|
|Alarm inputs||16 x NC or NO (selectable)|
|Alarm outputs||1 x NO/NC|
|Interfaces||RS-485, LAN, USB|
|Hard disks||optionally SATA HDD, max. 2 x 1TB|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Power supply||12V DC current /5A via suppl. PSU 100-240V˜/50-60Hz/70VA|