Stereo Mixer by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Stereo Mixer.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Integrated USB audio interface (is identified and addressed as an external sound card)
- Compatible with USB 1.1
- 6 switchable input channels (2 x USB, 8 stereo inputs, 2 DJ microphone inputs)
- 2 USB inputs/outputs for the reproduction of digital audio data from a PC as well as for recording mixings or external line/phono sources onto a PC
- Full duplex USB ports (simultaneous recording and reproduction possible for each port)
- Gain control and 3-way equalizer for each input channel
- Stereo effect send/return
- Master balance setting
- Adjustable automatic talkover
- Adjustable headphone output for pre-fader listening (PFL) to the stereo input channels and the master (smooth crossfading)
- Replaceable crossfader with assignment switches
- Punch button
- HQ faders
- Stereo LED level display
|Master output||1V/600Ω (also booth)|
|Record output||via USB|
|Headphone output||≥ 32Ω|
|Talkover||0dB to -14dB, adjustable|