Transmitter Module by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Transmitter Module.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Compatible with the portable amplifier systems of the TXA-800 series
- Can be combined with the TXA-800 series, but also ideally suited as a "tour guide system" and for all other applications in which a certain audio or voice source is to be distributed to one or more receivers
- Can be combined with the transmitters and receivers of the ATS-16 series
- Simultaneous operation of up to 8 transmitters with different frequencies (dep. on distance of transmitters, stationary RF sources of interference and other local conditions)
- Licence free in the EU
- Matching the receivers TXA-800R, ATS-16R and the portable amplifiers of the TXA-800 series
- 16 selectable UHF frequencies (863.1-864.9MHz)
- Audio stereo line input via RCA L/R
- Balanced XLR microphone input and 6.3mm microphone input
- Audio mono line output via RCA
- Adjustable headphone output
- Backlit LCD for channel/frequency, LEDs for carrier frequency, signal and signal peak
- Additional DC voltage output 10-15V DC current for the connection of an additional transmitter
- 482mm (19") rack installation possible with supplied mounting brackets
- Power supply 10-15V DC current /300mA via supplied plug-in PSU 230V˜/50Hz/30VA
- Dimensions: 215x50x210mm
- Weight: 1.25kg