Colour Camera by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Colour Camera.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- With integrated infrared suppression filter for perfect colour quality at daytime
- Automatic or remote-controlled change of suppression filter at night for activating the IR light suitability and increasing the luminous sensitivity in B/W operation
- Digital noise reduction (DNR) for saving hard disk capacities when recording with digital recorders
- Integrated video motion detector with 4 programmable zones
- Privacy masking function
- Extensive functions to be configured via on-screen menu control (OSD)
- C and CS mount thread
- Connection for DC-controlled and video signal controlled lenses
|Image sensor||8.5mm ( 1/3 ") CCD|
|Number of pixels||hor. 752 x vert. 582|
|Min. illumination||0.3 lux (colour), 0.1 lux (B/W)|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-10 °C to +50 °C|
|Power supply||12V DC current /300mA|
|Other features||ATW, AGC, BLC, DNR, OSD|