D/N camera, IP66 by Sanyo
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of D/N camera, IP66.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Ready fitted in an outdoor housing
- Including sunshield and camera bracket
- Automatic B/W switching if light is too low (day/night function with change of IR suppression filter)
- Automatic motion detection with zoom-in function
- Motor zoom lens (3.5-105mm)
- 30-fold optical zoom, 16-fold digital zoom
- Automatic focus adjustment
- Backlight compensation
- Automatic electronic shutter
- Privacy masking function, 4 zones max.
- On-screen menu control (OSD)
- Adjustments possible via remote control VAC-70
- RS-485 interface for triggering the camera via control panel EKB-500 (for this purpose, switch camera internally to Pelco D protocol)
- 2 alarm inputs, 1 alarm output
- 2-wire video output, matching the active receiver from e.g. TW-220SET
- Approved in accordance with the German accident prevention regulations
|Image sensor||6.35mm (¼") CCD|
|Number of pixels||hor. 752 x vert. 582|
|Min. illumination||0.8 lux (colour), 0.04 lux (B/W)|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||-10 °C to +50 °C|
|Power supply||12-15V DC current /380mA or 24V˜/50Hz/5VA|
|Other features||IP66, ATW, AWG, BLC, RS-485|