LED Controller by Img Stage Line
No Longer Stocked
3-channel LED controller, 12V/24V For the control and power supply e.g. of the series LEDS-5..., LEDS-96WP..., LEDM-..., LEDL-9... or HLZLG-16..
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of LED Controller.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Brightness control of LEDs, e.g. of the series LEDS-5..., LEDS-96WP..., LEDM-..., LEDL-9... or HLZLG-16...
- 3 separate control channels, thus individual colour mixing possible (only with RGB LEDs)
- Due to pulse-width modulation very distinct control down to minimum level of brightness
- Operating buttons for red, green, blue, programme, mode and stop/blackout
- Automatic run of colour programmes can be recalled via programme button
- Adjustable programme speed
- 3 LEDs (R,G,B) for brightness control, 1 LED for mode
- 4 screw terminals for connecting the LEDs
- Max. admissible load current of the LEDs: 10A at 12V DC current or 24V DC current
- Power supply via optional PSU, e.g. PSS-5000 (12V DC current /5A), PS-200/12 (12V DC current /16.5A), SPI-200/12 (12V DC current /17A)
- Dimensions: 117x103x40mm
- Weight: 300g