PA-Evacuation Contro by Monacor
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of PA-Evacuation Contro.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Monitoring of the speaker lines
- Monitoring of the amplifiers with emergency switching (for 4 amplifiers and 1 spare amplifier)
- Digital voice storage for alarm announcements
- Monitoring of firemen's microphones
- Distributor for audio input signals like microphone and background music
- 4 independently addressable announcement circuits in A/B wiring
- Fault signalling via relay contacts
- Connection for any number of emergency announcement microphones (1-channel or 4-channel)
- Extensive inputs and outputs for monitoring and signalling
- State-of-the-art DSP technology, updatable
- Programming simply via mom. push-buttons and built-in display
- Input for background music
- Aux input which can be activated via external contact
- Tone control and volume control for each amplifier channel
- Background music is automatically switched off at 24V operation
- Bass attenuation in case of an alarm
- RS-232 connection for programming and updating
- Power supply: 230V˜/50Hz/20VA or 24V DC current /500mA
- Dimensions: 482x44x315mm (1RS)
- Weight: 5kg
- Mains operation and 24V emergency power operation