Moving Head by Img Stage Line
Out of Stock
- Packed Quantity
- 1 per pack
- Manufacturer Number
Write the first review of Moving Head.
Questions & Answers
For UK orders we offer a Free Delivery, Standard or Next Working Day delivery service.
We have separate delivery charges for Europe, North America, Japan and the Rest of the World based on the size, weight and destination of your order.
Please view our About Delivery page for full details.
Returns & Refunds
If an item is faulty or damaged on delivery and we are notified within 24 hours we will arrange for a replacement or a refund of the item - it needs to be within this time period for us to make claims with our couriers.
If you have simply changed your mind or no longer require the item(s), you must notify us within 7 days from receiving your order. The item(s) must be in their original unused and unopened packaging and be in a resalable condition for a full refund. You will need to pay for the cost of returning the item(s) and the item(s) remain your responsibility until we receive them.
Please view our Returns & Refunds page for full details.
- Moving head of extra high luminous intensity with a 150W high intensity discharge lamp (HID)
- 11 DMX control functions: (channel 1: pan, channel 2: pan, fine (16 bits), channel 3: tilt, channel 4: tilt, fine (16 bits), channel 5: pan/tilt speed, channel 6: pan/tilt macro, channel 7: motion speed, channel 8: stand alone/reset, channel 9: strobe/shaking, channel 10: gobo, channel 11: colour)
- Switchable to 8 DMX channels
- Music-controlled via integrated microphone, adjustable sensitivity
- Master/slave mode with 4 short show programmes
- Controllable via remote control LC-3 or FSC-3, available at option
- Horizontal resolution and vertical resolution: 65,535 steps (16 bits) or 256 steps (8 bits) each
- Rotating angle: 540° horizontal, 270° vertical
- Automatic PAN/TILT repositioning
- Colour wheel with 11 colours, 5 mixed colours plus white, variable adjustment of rotation speed
- Gobo wheel with 14 metal gobos plus spot, variable adjustment of rotation speed
- Manual focus adjustment
- Control panel with LED display for addressing and preadjustments
- Operating hour meter
- Supplied with lamp (1 x 95V/150W)
- Power supply: 230V˜/50Hz/200VA
- Dimensions: 28x34x27cm
- Weight: 9.9kg